Hi Carolina, Thank you for following my blog. I really like the felted piece you made here and love te flowers :D
You asked me how to make gloves with fingers and without fingers on my blog. I used a plastic template. You can draw one yourself using plastic and keep in mind the schrinking percentage of the felt. So you have to draw a bigger template (your size hand + 40%) Than felt around it. When you felted enough put the glove on your hand and rub or mold untill it fits... Did I answer your question this way? I love to see your result.
Hi Carolina,
ResponderEliminarThank you for following my blog.
I really like the felted piece you made here and love te flowers :D
You asked me how to make gloves with fingers and without fingers on my blog. I used a plastic template. You can draw one yourself using plastic and keep in mind the schrinking percentage of the felt. So you have to draw a bigger template (your size hand + 40%)
Than felt around it. When you felted enough put the glove on your hand and rub or mold untill it fits...
Did I answer your question this way?
I love to see your result.
Regards Aukje